Minnesota Work Accident Attorneys
Learn More About Your Rights to Workers’ Comp
If you have been injured in a work accident, contact an experienced workers' compensation attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights. Unfortunately, your employer and its insurance company may not have your best interests at heart.
Finding the right attorney is critical to ensure that you receive the full benefits you are entitled to receive. You can find the skilled and experienced representation you require at Midwest Disability Work Comp.
Our attorneys represent clients in all work accident claims, including:
- Construction accidents
- Industrial, warehouse, and manufacturing accidents
- Office accidents
- Work-related vehicle accidents
Let us put our experience to work for you. To schedule a free consultation with a workers' compensation lawyer at our firm, contact our law office in Coon Rapids. We serve Minneapolis, Circle Pines, Andover, and communities throughout Minnesota.
What Do You Do If You Have an Accident at Work?
You should be trained in safety protocols and how to react to an accident in the workplace. However, if you are like many other Americans, then your employer only briefly covered these safety topics during your hiring or training courses, and now you do not know what to do if you are hurt in a workplace accident.
For a quick refresher, you should always do the following after an accident at work:
- Tell your employer: As soon as you can after your workplace accident, inform your employer about what happened. You do not need to dive into the details, but you do need to give them the overall concept, such as “I was climbing the ladder when I fell.” Telling your employer face-to-face is fine but informing them in writing is ideal. The same day of your accident, you or someone you trust should email your employer or supervisor to create a digital paper trail.
- See a doctor: Your employer could have a list of urgent care medical providers who can see, diagnose, and treat you after a workplace accident. It is imperative that you see a medical professional as soon as possible, whether they are in your network or not. Depending on your employer’s insurance plans, you might even be allowed to see your own doctor.
- Call an attorney: Once you have been treated for your injuries, you should start to think about how to approach your workplace accident from a legal angle. Call a local work accident attorney and tell them what happened. If they can work on your case, then they will want to call your employer quickly to instruct them to preserve any evidence they have regarding your accident, like security camera footage and internal injury reports. Without this instruction, a workplace can freely discard evidence, sometimes within just a few days of the accident.
How Much Do You Get for a Work Injury?
The compensation you can receive through a successful work accident claim will be unique to your case due to a variety of changing factors. Everything from the extent of your injuries to your regular income can affect the final value of your claim. Predicting how much you can or will receive is impossible.
However, you can feel more confident in your claim and its potential value by working with an experienced lawyer. Using our talents and years of experience, we can carefully calculate the damages you are owed and plan on how best to get them, either through a settlement or litigation. We will want to capture compensation that pays for past, current, and future medical bills, past and future lost wages, and your undue pain and suffering.
Experience That Makes a Difference
The attorney you choose really does make a difference. Our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined legal experience. We have helped thousands of injured workers and have a proven record of results. We are compassionate and care deeply about our clients. You will have a strong advocate on your side at Midwest Disability Work Comp.
Injured Worker's Survival Guide
An educated client is the best client. Learn more about your rights by downloading our eBook.Download Now
Get to Know Us
We take pride in the timely and efficient results we provide, as well as the personal care and attention we offer our clients.Our Attorneys
All cases are taken on a contingent fee basis, meaning there are no fees until we get you benefits.Contact Us Today
Hear What Our Clients Have to Say
They have dramatically improved the quality of life for myself and my family.- Former Client
Their experience and professionalism got me what I was fighting for for years.- Ricardo G.
Competent, knowledgeable, experienced attorney and staff- Betty
Communication was timely and handled with my best interests as a priority- Marius
The staff is very professional and friendly- Judith M.
Top 10 MN Workers Comp Attorney
20 Year Minnesota SuperLawyer
Over 50 Years of Combined Experience
If We Don't Win, You Don't Pay
Serving Injured Workers Across the State of Minnesota for 30+ Years