Workers’ Compensation Attorneys For Minnesota’s Workers
When you’ve been injured at work, it’s helpful to have an attorney nearby who will assist you with your workers’ compensation claim. At Midwest Disability Work Comp, P.A., our work comp lawyers represent clients throughout Minnesota, including people in towns and areas such as:
- Duluth and North Shore communities
- Fargo/Moorhead and adjacent communities near the intersection of interstates 29 and 94
- Mankato and other towns in the area where state highways 169 and 14 intersect
- Minneapolis/St. Paul and the entire Twin Cities metro area
- Rochester and other southeastern Minnesota towns and rural areas
- St. Cloud, the largest population center in the center of Minnesota
Wherever You Are In Our State, You Are Not Beyond Our Reach
It doesn’t matter where you live in Minnesota, we can help you fight for the benefits you are eligible for. We represent injured workers in all industries, including these common labor areas in our state:
- Health care
- Systems operations
- Freight and storage
- Manufacturing and assembly
Our experience and dedication to our fellow Minnesotans are reasons to rely on us when you wonder how to get access to your rightful workers’ compensation benefits. The sooner you know your rights, the stronger position you will be in to get what you need at time.
New clients often tell us how relieved they feel as we guide them and protect their rights through their road to recovery after a workplace accident or injury. Likewise, with every Minnesotan client whom we help, the importance of our vocations become clearer to us. We are truly here to help, and we are well-equipped to do so.