Minnesota Lawyers Helping Injured Workers

Are My Costs For Rehabilitation And/Or Retraining Services Covered?

Can I Get Vocational Assistance?

Yes, if your disability prevents you from doing your old job, or if your employer has no jobs that you can do, you may be entitled to vocational rehabilitation or retraining benefits. You may choose your own Qualified Rehabilitation Consultant (QRC) or the insurer may refer you to a rehabilitation consultation.

Contact us online or call our offices directly at 888-365-1477 for a free case evaluation and consultation. All cases are taken on contingency, meaning there are no fees until we recover benefits.