Can I get short term disability and workers’ comp benefits?
Common Questions Regarding Workers’ Compensation In Minnesota
When you have questions, we have answers. To help you in your search for information, we have compiled some of the workers’ comp FAQs that our clients ask us most frequently, as well as our answers to those questions.
Our most frequently asked work comp questions:
- All about filing a claim, the hearings process and settling your case.
- Can I collect Social Security Disability benefits if I’m getting work comp benefits?
- What are the biggest mistakes that can wreck my workers’ compensation claim?
- What if my employer refuses to file my claim?
- What if workers’ comp does not pay my medical bills?
- Additional frequently asked workers’ compensation questions
The topics discussed here are far from all of the questions people ask us, so do not worry if you do not see your specific question listed here or on the right side of this page. Call us at 888-365-1477 for a free case review, and get the answers you need directly from a member of our skilled workers’ compensation team. With years of experience serving injured and disabled clients in Minneapolis and throughout Minnesota, we have the legal knowledge necessary to answer even your toughest questions.