Common Questions Regarding Workers’ Compensation In Minnesota
When you have questions, we have answers. To help you in your search for information, we have compiled some of the workers’ comp FAQs that our clients ask us most frequently, as well as our answers to those questions. Commonly asked MN workers’ compensation questions:
- All about filing a claim, the hearings process and settling your case.
- Are my costs for rehabilitation and/or retraining services covered?
- Can I get SSD benefits if I’m already getting work comp benefits?
- Can the insurance company control who I see for medical treatment?
- Five key step to a successful workers’ compensation claim.
- Have I been misclassified as an independent contractor?
- Is reporting an injury difficult?
- Is workers’ compensation the same thing as workman’s compensation?
- What are the biggest mistakes that can wreck my workers’ compensation claim?
- What benefits are available under workers’ compensation?
- What is workers’ compensation in Minnesota?
- What if I have problems collecting benefits?
- What if my employer does not have workers’ comp coverage?
- What if my employer refuses to file my claim?
- What if workers’ comp does not pay my medical bills?
- What should I do if I’ve been injured at work?
- What should I do when I return to work after a work comp claim?
- What to look for before signing workers’ compensation documents.
- Which types of work comp benefits are available?
- Who pays workers’ compensation benefits?
- Additional frequently asked workers’ compensation questions
The topics discussed here are far from all of the things that people ask us, so do not worry if you do not see your specific question listed – call us at 888-365-1477 for a free case review, and get the answers you need directly from a member of our experienced workers’ compensation team. With years of experience serving injured and disabled clients in Minneapolis and throughout Minnesota, we have the legal knowledge necessary to answer even your toughest questions.