Workers’ Comp FAQs
Knowledgeable Minnesota Workers’ Comp Attorneys
When you have questions, we have answers. To help you in your search for information, we have compiled some of the questions that our clients ask us most frequently, as well as our answers to those questions.
Commonly asked questions:
- Are my costs for rehabilitation and/or retraining services covered?
- Have I been misclassified as an independent contractor?
- Is reporting an injury difficult?
- What benefits are available under workers’ compensation?
- What if I have problems collecting benefits?
- What if my employer does not have workers’ comp coverage?
- What if my employer refuses to file my claim?
- What if workers’ comp does not pay my medical bills?
- What should I do if I’ve been injured at work?
- Who pays workers’ compensation benefits?
The topics discussed here are far from all of the things that people ask us, so do not worry if you do not see your specific question listed – call us at (763) 325-1995 for a free case review, and get the answers you need directly from a member of our experienced workers’ compensation team. With more than 50 combined years of experience serving injured and disabled clients in Minneapolis and throughout Minnesota, we have the legal knowledge necessary to answer even your toughest questions.
Over 50 Years of Combined Experience
If We Don't Win, You Don't Pay
Experienced & Caring Attorneys
Advanced Technology For Convenient Client Communication
Exclusively Serve Injured Workers Across the State of Minnesota
Hear What Our Clients Have to Say
They have dramatically improved the quality of life for myself and my family.- Former Client
Their experience and professionalism got me what I was fighting for for years.- Ricardo G.
Competent, knowledgeable, experienced attorney and staff- Betty
Communication was timely and handled with my best interests as a priority- Marius
The staff is very professional and friendly- Judith M.