Tom was born in Ada, Minnesota and moved to Coon Rapids with his family when he started school. He graduated from St. John’s University in Collegeville, MN, and received his law degree from the University of Minnesota.
Tom has been representing injured workers for over 36 years. Tom assists clients from all over the state with the help of very experienced and compassionate staff members. With a passion for helping others, Tom represents clients with honesty and respect, keeping their best interests in mind at every step.
When taking on a new case, Tom takes great care to gather all relevant medical records and rehabilitation reports. He spends hours reviewing the documentation and works closely with others at the firm to ensure a well-rounded and comprehensive approach. Tom strives to settle all matters without going to court but is prepared to litigate when necessary. Knowing that he has made a difference in someone’s life is Tom’s favorite part of his job. He enjoys seeing his clients go on to live productive and happy lives.
In addition to operating a successful workers' compensation practice, Tom is President and Managing Partner of Midwest Disability Work Comp. He is also a long-time member of the Workers' Compensation Committee of the Minnesota Association for Justice.
Outside of work, Tom enjoys fishing, hunting, reading, and traveling. He is married to his high school sweetheart, Denise. They have three sons and seven grandchildren.
Contact Attorney Thomas Klint today to get started on your case.
- University of Minnesota Law School - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- St. John's University - Collegeville, Minnesota
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers® list, 2000 - Present
- Top 40 Workers' Compensation Attorney in Minnesota
- National Top 100 Trial Attorney - The National Trial Lawyers
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award 2016, 2017
- Avvo Rating of 10.0 Superb
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Workers' Compensation Committee of the Minnesota Association for Justice, Member